visiting biker

Tema en 'Bienvenidos al C.D. Hispabikers!!!' iniciado por uki, 27 Ago 2008.

1. uki

uki Guest

Hola todos!

I'm an avid mountainbiker currently living in sunny Florida. Next week (Sep 1-5) I will be visiting Sevilla and I would love to try at least a little bit of MTB there.

First, I will need to rent a bike, I also heard that I might be able to get a test bike, can you recommend a shop where I could do that?

Second, I need to know where to ride, I'm thinking about 2-3 hour XC rides....

Any advice, tips and recommendations are greatly appreciated!

Lukasz

PS I hope you don't mind me writing in English, but I don't know Spanish well enough to use it here.

2. Kowalski

Kowalski XTR

Welcome to Seville, the country of the glovemen.

3. Godzilla

Godzilla XTR

Hi! Our site member Hidros is working in a bikeshop, he could to help you in the rent of a bike affair, I hope. Feel free to write in spanish or in english, dude, and please, excuse my english, I'm learning watching "Weeds" on my tv, hahahh...

4. Hidros

Hidros XTR Di2

Uy pero qué mamón!! Ya me ha liao!!! jajajajajajaja

La verdad es que lo de las bicis de test está difícil... bueno, ahora le comentaré en un privado.

5. QUIN

QUIN Guest

Welcome to sevilla and welcome to our house that is from now yours. We meet in the ways.

Traduccion para mucas y demas pintas del foro: Bienvenido a sevilla y bienvenido a nuestra casa que es desde ahora la tuya. Nos vemos en los caminos

6. NEURO

NEURO XTR Di2

Welcome!!!!

7. ESCALERA

ESCALERA XTR

Bienvenido.

8. LIDER

LIDER XTR

Welcome to hispabikers

9. Hidros

Hidros XTR Di2

Ya le he comentado todo lo que hacía falta.

10. sousabit

sousabit Guest

welcome !! , que en inglés significa welcome.

11. ManuBiker

ManuBiker Deore XT

Hello uki, in Seville and the environs are fantastic sites to make routes as your you want, which I cannot orient to you is on the subject of the rent of the bicycle, a greeting and has good arrival and stay to Seville.

12. david_cojo

david_cojo Guest

Yo en este post no hablo pues de ingles 0 al cuadrado

13. Pepe Kiki

Pepe Kiki Guest

Welcome to the jungle..............:kiki

14. uki

uki Guest

Thanks everyone for this warm welcome! You guys are pretty active here! Do you ride a lot? Regular/weekly rides?Big groups? I'm just curious...
    So, where would you recommend for me to go riding? Maybe some place easy to find way...

15. antonioxtr

antonioxtr XTR Di2

¿Y por eso ya no le podemos comentar nada?. Hola quillo, que te preste Hidros la bici:risa

16. Hidros

Hidros XTR Di2

jajajajajajajaja Me ha preguntado que por dónde puede salir por aquí, un sitio chulo... no se me ocurre ninguno, todos me parecen iguales ya jaja

17. Godzilla

Godzilla XTR

Ok, Seville is a flattened city , you have to go outside the city, but fortunately, you can visit almost the entire city by our new green roads for riding bikes, hahah that's terrorific experience; hahahah seriously, have you got a GPS system? anyway you can visit this web, Wikiloc to see the most popular routes here. Unfortunately, I have to work on these dates (Sep 1-5) but I ask in the forum if anyone can or wants to accompany you.

An advice, if I may, you got to think in the high temperatures here in Sevilla, avoid the most hottest hours of the day (1-18 pm).

Talking about us, we're a popular club, already a hundred members, and a lot of visitors. Founded in 2006, we organize a lot of "meetings" each weekend, with a diferent degrees of success.... it depens. Are you member of any mtb club in Florida? can you show us photos of your mtb routes? You can visit our photo gallery of routes, bikes, etc here, GALLERY and my personal photo album about a popular race here in Andalucia, http://www.flickr.com/photos/25855308@N05/sets/72157605216304311/

Please, feel free to ask anything about Seville.

PD: Please excuse my english again, I try to learn watching "Generation Kill" in my PC, hahahah... hey! what's your real name? Umm, Florida..... Dexter? :risa

Última edición por un moderador: 3 Sep 2008
  18. uki

uki Guest

I finally arrived at Sevilla - I live near Alameda. I will try to get a bike tomorrow...

It didn't seem so hot today. I got somewhat used to high temperatures (and humidity) in Florida...and Dexter, of course ;) I live in Gainesville - not a very big town in northern part of the state. We're not nearly as organized as you are here, we don't have any club or web-page, we have regular rides every Tuesday afternoon, usually 3-10 people show up. We sometimes do races, you can see some photos from the last 12 hour race we had in February here: http://www.goneriding.com/2008/12 hours of Santos/12 Hours of Santos/default.htm. In two weeks a state championship series begins, so I need to practice :)

The Wikiloc page is not working for me now, are there any other pages with Sevilla bike paths? If anyone has some time in the week, please let me know, it would be nice to have company!

Thanks!

19. Pre

Pre XTR Di2

Bienvenido tio.

Yo ando mu mal de inglés, así que como esto es Sevilla, te buscas un traductor si quieres leer lo que te digo, porque yo paso de quebrarme el celebro.

Algunos tienen más tonteria que un mueble bar.

PD: Tu lived near la Alameda ???. Tu no has venio aquí a montar en bici me parece a mi.

20. Godzilla

Godzilla XTR

Ea, otro al que no llamó dios por el camino de la diplomacia, jejejej

Compartir esta página