Hola para un Ingles

Tema en 'Bienvenidos al C.D. Hispabikers!!!' iniciado por phutphutend, 18 Sep 2007.

1. phutphutend

phutphutend Guest

Hola,

Lo siento por hablo en ingles.

I'm sorry for writing in English but i speak only a little Spanish. As I improve i will try and write more and more in Spanish.

I have just moved to Utrera near Sevilla. I would like to get out biking but do not know where to go.

I have seen lots of people biking but along the roads! This is not Mountain biking, i wan't to go down a steep, rough, rocky hill as fast as possible.....NOT pedal along a road.

Are there any downhillers on this forum? I see a message on the 'foro' from somebody doing the Maxiavalanche, I did the Megavalanche this year in Alpe D'Huez and want to find the same riding here!

Gracias, hasta luego.

2. morfeodpg

morfeodpg Guest

welcome to CD Hispabikers

PD: Somos internacionales

3. no eres el primero, ya hay otro forero ingles... bienvenido

4. Godzilla

Godzilla XTR

Hi Phutphuted!, wellcome to Hispabiker's forum. The kind of people that you search it's called "lado oscuro" in this forum. They make meetings to road every weekend, and i'm sure that you could to find here all that you're looking for.

Please, excuse my "ortopedic" english. I'm spanish dude !!

5. avq_1979

avq_1979 Guest

the dark side.....

6. Pre

Pre XTR Di2

Ea, po bienvenido. He entendido de puta madre Utrera y Sevilla. Sobre el resto, como se suele decir, la tuya por si acaso. :qmeparto

Ahhh!!! por cierto, algún downhiller hay por aqui. Sapo es tu hombre.

7. Game

Game Guest

8. morfeodpg

morfeodpg Guest

como dominais el ingles.
    My english is very bad

9. Sapo

Sapo Guest

Hi Phutphutend. Welcome to this huge family. In this forum the riders to practiced downhill, dirtjump, street, etc.... are called DARK SIDE, (lado oscuro), or TRANSPARENT SIDE, (lado transparente). We aren´t many people.

Sorry for my english, but I don´t speaking and writting in english very often. My english level isn´t high. Sorry and Welcome.

Última edición por un moderador: 18 Sep 2007
  10. juano

juano Guest

¡Gibraltar español! Pissha mía.
    Welcome to Hispabikers.

11. Pepe Kiki

Pepe Kiki Guest

Welcome to our house, countryman. I was born in England, but at the five years old I happened to Spain....And my English is very bad unfortunately.......Best regards.................:kiki

12. NEURO

NEURO XTR Di2

Welcome!!!!!!!!!

13. A mi me ha gustado esto de... 'the dark side....' parece algo importante.... jejeje

Bienvenido

14. purban

purban XTR

Pues yo te he copiao y pegao

welcome to CD Hispabikers

15. Welcome and be beer my friend :beber:

16. Angy

Angy Guest

welcome to hispabikers club!!!!!!!!!

17. marcnexus

marcnexus Hisp@Biker

Hi mate, welcome!

The riding you like is not my cup of tea but there're several members of the club that love it and get together on weekly basis to bike. In this club we have all kind of bikers, so best thing to do is to contact the so called "lado oscuro". This way they can let you know when they get out (i.e. via privarte message).

Good luck and after a couple of times out with us consider joining our club if you have had fun.

18. Pre

Pre XTR Di2

Estabais tos deseandito de tirarse el rollo de lo bilingües que sois. Hasta en esto tenemos arte en este Club, jajaja.
    Menos mal que algo pillo porque leyendo me defiendo.

Sobre todo he entendido bien lo de Escalera's Brother "Be beer my friend", jajaja. Me lo agencio para mi firma, with permission.

19. phutphutend

phutphutend Guest

The dark side

Gracias,

todos el mundo estan muy bondad!

It seems that i need to turn to the Dark Side, "lado oscuro"! :sableluz

I'm not exactly sure how to do this. I assume that i keep watching the forum for messages with "lado oscuro" in the title. I have seen a few.

Hasta luego. Viva el Empire!

Compartir esta página